Crow, I count 7 question marks in that post of yours. Some are reiterative, some follow requests, and yes, some appear to indicate the presence of questions. For a comparison, look at the post you responded to; there were no question marks outside of the quote brackets.
This is pretty basic stuff, and if we can’t agree on things like this I don’t know how we could possibly talk about something as complicated as politics. This makes it difficult for me to believe you when you say that you are interested in thoughtful discussion. This is especially true after you tried to leave yourself an escape by saying you wanted us to prove Obama was worse than Satan. If you want to have a rational discussion about how two candidates differ, you need to drop that kind of folderol.
I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and try this again, but I don’t want to hijack this thread with what could be a long, off-topic discussion. You’ll find my response here when I post it.