Jump to content
Objectivism Online Forum

Clemens Lode

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Clemens Lode

    When is the D-I-M Hypothesis book due?

    "Leonard Peikoff I have now completed 99% of the editing of The DIM Hypothesis. The other 1% will occur in the early summer, when I am given 10 days to proofread the final printed copy. At that stage I can still make tiny changes, but that is all. Then comes September 4."