Objectivism Online Forum

David MacKay Harrison

Rate this topic

~Sophia~

Sophia,

Once in a great while I don't like the art you post and (alas) those are where I am most likely to comment, but I am always very glad you are taking the time to post it.

I happen to like these. Nice to know there are other good artists out there beyond those offered by Cordair Fine Arts.

Sophia,

Once in a great while I don't like the art you post and (alas) those are where I am most likely to comment, but I am always very glad you are taking the time to post it.

Thanks. Although I refrain from commenting myself - all kinds of reactions/comments are welcome.

It does not take that much time to make a post; it takes much more time to find new artists which I would have been doing anyway. I still have many links to online galleries saved which I have not explored yet.

Nice to know there are other good artists out there beyond those offered by Cordair Fine Arts.

I focus on contemporary art as I find it the most relevant to my life. What happened in the past was a reflection of those past times. These are a reflection of ideas today.

Rand was right about the purpose of art in man's life. I have experienced the exact benefits she had identified. I have been inspired in more ways than one. Hard things became easier, much easier. I became stronger and my vision of the things I want much clearer and less distant.

(and now I will stop because I have had few coolers and don't want to get much more "poetic" than that ;) )

Edited by ~Sophia~