Huzzah! ![]()
Here was my first topic: “Does Dagny Taggart wear makeup?” (or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Privatization)
Huzzah! ![]()
Here was my first topic: “Does Dagny Taggart wear makeup?” (or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Privatization)
Congrats!
(or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Privatization)
![]()
Huzzah!
Here was my first topic: “Does Dagny Taggart wear makeup?” (or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Privatization)
Hey, I remember that conversation. You’ve come a long way! ![]()
Congrats!
FYI: after 1000 post you’re able to customize your “title”. Instead of “Senior Member”, it can say “Web God”, “Proud Father”, “Self Made Soul”, “Dragon Lady”, etc. [My Controls/ Edit Profile … you should see a new field called “Custom Title”]
I did not know that… Now that I do. ![]()
Congrats!
FYI: after 1000 post you’re able to customize your “title”. Instead of “Senior Member”, it can say “Web God”, “Proud Father”, “Self Made Soul”, “Dragon Lady”, etc. [My Controls/ Edit Profile … you should see a new field called “Custom Title”]
Nice, thanks for the info!