Seven Years Old

As you can see in my profile, I created my account on February 2, 2003. Here is my first post which announced the new site.

Thanks to Ash, Steve, softwareNerd, and everyone else who helped me make the forum a success. :slight_smile:

(For the record:)

post-1-1265051485.png

I’m curious about what was happening on June 25th, 2007, at 8:36 AM to have that many people on, lol.

You’ve done well. I appreciate this site very much. :wink:

…I created my account on February 2, 2003. Here is my first post which announced the new site.

Thanks for starting the site David.

Yeah man, this is probably my most visited site. Appreciate it.

As you can see in my profile, I created my account on February 2, 2003. Here is my first post which announced the new site.

Thanks to Ash, Steve, softwareNerd, and everyone else who helped me make the forum a success. :slight_smile:

(For the record:)

post-1-1265051485.png

Yes, thank you very much. I’ve learned a lot from this forum, and visit it fairly often as I’m sure a lot of folks do. I’ve also met some wonderful people here.

Woo! Oo.net is in second grade!

Seriously, thanks for running this. (And profiting from it I assume. :wink: )

It is one of my most visited sites. And certainly the site I spend the most of my time on now compared to the others I visit. And lots of amazing people here and in the chatroom. I spend more time on the chatroom than on the boards.