My One-thousandth Post!

Thanks to Ash Ryan going on vacation, I was able to creep ahead of him and now I have become the first to make a total of 1000 posts to this forum. This post is my one-thousandth and I here commemorate it! :wink:

(I can’t wait to see this post appear so that I can see what happens after “Senior Member” status. Yikes, what if nothing changes! :yarr: )

Thanks to Ash Ryan going on vacation, I was able to creep ahead of him and now I have become the first to make a total of 1000 posts to this forum. This post is my one-thousandth and I here commemorate it!  :wink:

(I can’t wait to see this post appear so that I can see what happens after “Senior Member” status. Yikes, what if nothing changes!  :yarr: )

Wow. I see now that after 1000 posts I have become an “Advanced Member.” How satisfying. :smiley: Now I am going to go swimming in our pool with Betsy and my golden retriever Cali!

This post is my one-thousandth and I here commemorate it!  :yarr:

Congratulation, I guess…anyway, I’m right behind you!

Congratulations, Stephen!

Is it okay if I call you “Mister Ten”? (10 posts/day)

that’s awesome, congrats! :slight_smile:

Congratulations Stephen! I hope we see 1,000 more from you.

Very impressive Stephen, impressive in quantity and certainly in quality, and I always look forward to reading what you have to say. Your posts here go a long way towards making this forum worthwhile. Thank you for that.

P.S. I tried a bit of humor in my previous post on this thread; hopefully you understood. I may be right behind you, but the distance is in miles.

Congratulation, I guess…anyway, I’m right behind you!

Oh, you’re the one. I keep looking over my shoulder … :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Stephen!

Is it okay if I call you “Mister Ten”? (10 posts/day)

The problem is, my name then would always vary. Currently it is 10.3, and that will change. I think I’ll stick with “Stephen.” :slight_smile:

that’s awesome, congrats!  :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Congratulations Stephen!  I hope we see 1,000 more from you.

Thanks, Janie. I was phasing out somewhere around the 800 mark if I recall, but I seem to have gotten a second wind. This is a nice place.

Very impressive Stephen, impressive in quantity and certainly in quality, and I always look forward to reading what you have to say. Your posts here go a long way towards making this forum worthwhile. Thank you for that.

Thank you, John. I appreciate that.

P.S. I tried a bit of humor in my previous post on this thread; hopefully you understood. I may be right behind you, but the distance is in miles.

I got the humor, but the distance is not as great as you think.

Wow Stephen!!! A 1000 posts!! Thats just exquisite. And considering the quality of the posts, I’d just like to thank you once more :smiley:

Keep Posting :slight_smile:

Hmmm, I’m on 99 now. Stephen, if you’d probably squint your eyes and gaze at the horizon, you’d see me waving :smiley:

Dinesh.

5.5% of all the posts on this BBS are yours, Stephen. You account for a much greater percentage of what I find interesting here. :slight_smile:

Great job!

Oh, you’re the one. I keep looking over my shoulder …  :smiley:

Touche’ :slight_smile:

Thank you, John. I appreciate that.

You are certainly welcome, but the gratitude is mostly mine.

I got the humor, but the distance is not as great as you think.

Glad you got the humor.

You’re past 1000 posts; I’ve just passed 10 posts (more or less, depending on how one counts). But perhaps you’re right afterall. Who knows? After all, who can be certain of anything? 10 to 1000, the difference is just two zeros, and two zeros are no more than one zero, and zero is after all zero, zilch, nada, nothing, “no cigar.” Therefore, there’s no difference between 10 and 1000, and so you’re right, I’m the one to watch out for. :smiley:

Thanks to Ash Ryan going on vacation, I was able to creep ahead of him and now I have become the first to make a total of 1000 posts to this forum.

Sure, steal my spotlight! :slight_smile:

Just kidding. I’m glad you’ve decided to stick around for a while longer.

“After all, who can be certain of anything?”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! lol

Good job Stephen.

Thanks, Janie. I was phasing out somewhere around the 800 mark if I recall, but I seem to have gotten a second wind. This is a nice place.

I hope you stay on.

I appreciate your efforts.

I congratulate you, Stephen! Thanks for making my understanding of the world that much closer, 1,000 steps as a time. :wink:

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.