Blocked off my account

 

 

Please confirm that this message was successfully received !

Account:

Username : AlexL

Email: [email protected]

 

Hi,

I can’t login into my account anymore.

Before that happened, I tried, in my profile, to redefine my email address (to the same as before, in fact). Now, when trying to log in, I  get a message that I didn’t yet confirmed my new email address by clicking a link in the confirmation mail I had to get from the Objectivism Online Forum. But I got NO such mail, although I tried several times; I also checked the spam folder.

It might be that the Objectivism Online Forum has a problem with my email address, because since about June 2022 I get no more notifications about the Forum activity in which I participate.

(Please note: few day ago I sent a message through Contact Us form, about a problem described above, but I got no feedback to that message.)

So: please check the problem.

Here is an alternative mail address you may use, in case you need one; it belongs to my wife : [email protected]

Thanks in advance,

Alex Leibovici

 

I can see your message. Hopefully the moderators can see it, too.

Try it now, @AlexL

5 hours ago, dream_weaver said:

Try it now, @AlexL

Yes, it works !!!

Thank you very much, Greg !

1 Like

On 11/7/2022 at 3:16 AM, dream_weaver said:

Try it now, @AlexL

A follow-up question:

Since about June 2022 I get no more email notifications about the Forum activity in which I participate. In my profile I do subscribe to such email notifications.

Could you please look into it ?

TIA

Alex

On 11/7/2022 at 2:09 AM, necrovore said:

I can see your message.

It is because I posted as a Guest, w/o authenticating ; it is possible to post on this forum w/o having an account.

I’ve confirmed that emails are not being sent out. I also brought it up in a related administration thread. 

1 hour ago, dream_weaver said:

I’ve confirmed that emails are not being sent out. I also brought it up in a related administration thread. 

OK, thank you !

Please keep me posted.

On 11/9/2022 at 1:46 PM, AlexL said:

It is because I posted as a Guest, w/o authenticating ; it is possible to post on this forum w/o having an account.

OK, just thought at the time that you would like to know that someone saw it.

1 Like

On 11/9/2022 at 10:10 PM, dream_weaver said:

I’ve confirmed that [notification] emails are not being sent out. I also brought it up in a related administration thread. 

Have you got a feedback about that ?

2 hours ago, AlexL said:

Have you got a feedback about that ?

I just sent another message via a different avenue. Thanks for the reminder.

On 11/24/2022 at 4:00 PM, dream_weaver said:

I just sent another message via a different avenue. Thanks for the reminder.

OK, thank you.

Nobody is receiving notifications emails, or it’s only me ?

The test email it was supposed to send me did not arrive. I mentioned it to @DavidV. It may have been one of the numerous updates done to the site inadvertently changed something. 

14 hours ago, dream_weaver said:

I mentioned it to @DavidV

Thanks.

Is David Veksler still an active admin ?

He registered as the individual behind the ObjectivismOnline domain name.

8 hours ago, dream_weaver said:

He registered as the individual behind the ObjectivismOnline domain name.

I mean… is he still solving the technical problems of this site ? 

He has helped out more than once since softwareNerd stepped down.

OK, thanks.

Should be working now.

35 minutes ago, dream_weaver said:

Should be working now.

Yes, it works ! Thanks vey much to David and to you!