Don’t look too deep into this … but I think her original is as about as comprehensive as the BIBLE. What do I mean my faithful brothers?
I mean it makes no sense to me. At least 20 years ago when I last picked up the book.
Skip the preliminaries here, and please provide me with rich context! I’m informal and don’t care.
There is a Cliff’s Notes for Atlas Shrugged available. It was written by Andrew Bernstein.
1 Like
On 5/15/2026 at 10:01 PM, Marzshox said:
Don’t look too deep into this … but I think her original is as about as comprehensive as the BIBLE. What do I mean my faithful brothers?
I mean it makes no sense to me. At least 20 years ago when I last picked up the book.
Skip the preliminaries here, and please provide me with rich context! I’m informal and don’t care.
There’s an audiobook version on Audible as well. There are also 3 movies- they vary wildly by both quality and accuracy to the source material, but the second one is extremely good in terms of both.
The second movie really doesn’t change anything that I can remember off the top of my head. If you can watch that one you’ll get a very good overview of the middle of the story.
It’s been many years since I saw the third movie but I remember them making some changes to both Ragnar Danneskjold and to John Galt’s speech that wrecked the whole thing for me. The second movie is very good though.