In my case Editorgial is the name and |1| - |-1| = ? is the game, LOL. Excuse my copying of Dustin’s rhyme. I am learning English fot the time being, and tend to use newly appointed words and phrases. ![]()
Words simply said- hardly understood is my primary “bible” as am used to interact with minds without reason!
I am currently an Economics student in some University. I work as a strategy developer/manager of a tiny Hotel in Southern Pelloponeese which i happen to own up to a certain percent. I temporarily reside within the borders of Cambridgeshire in the United Kingdom.
My birth took place on the 4th of February in 1984.
My religious beliefs will be introduced through the respective threads. In any case, I am not an atheist nor a theist. I am not an Agnosticist nor a Gnostic.
My moto comes from Socrates’s argument during his trial on the Aryo Pago(Supreme Court of Athens)
“En oida oti ouden oida”
Translation:
I know one “thing”, that i know nothing.
Just for info the above argument does not justify Agnosticism, it just reasons the multilateralism of logical argumentation.
My origins are from Athens Greece, the primary source of logical reasoning, as far as i am concerned.
My interent attributes are fairly new, hence my absence from objectively fair Internet communities such as Objectivism online.
I am not fully aware of the Objectivist philosophy and the propable wisdom of Ayn Rand.
As you might have noticed my objective features source from my Hellenic ancestors and their work on the matter as well as from Pythagorian geometry and the basic calculus which i was introduced during my high-school years and continued their applications up to this moment.
Ambitions:
-
Secure a fairly reasonable income through the virtues of capitalism.
-
Maintain my Objectivity as a human being till the end of my puny term on Earth.
And finally, the purpose of my existence:
Correlation of the square with the circle and vice versa up to the 99,9% level of significance.
Meaning, for those not aware with geometrical and statistical features, break down relatively-accustomed facts to absolutely-accustomed laws.
Editors Note:
I hope my contributions on this community will be, if not more than, equal to the contribution that the community abides.
P.S.: My registration came before my integration with the existing discussions. Possible mistake.
Sincerely Yours,
Editorgialis.