My One-thousandth Post!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

Thanks to you, Stephen.

It’s a pleasure and an honor to get to read your posts, and I am always eager to read your latest ones. (And of course your wife’s posts too. Thank you both.) I envy you two that you got to know Miss Rand personally. (I did actually see Dr. Peikoff live once. A treat.)

John

Thanks to you, Stephen.

It’s a pleasure and an honor to get to read your posts, and I am always eager to read your latest ones. (And of course your wife’s posts too. Thank you both.)

Nice of you to say so, John.

I envy you two that you got to know Miss Rand personally.

Well, we were not friends, or anything like that. But, aside from seeing her in action at many of the early lectures, I did get to speak with her quite a few times, and for that I remain grateful.

And all under 3 months! Congrats

Thanks to Ash Ryan going on vacation, I was able to creep ahead of him and now I have become the first to make a total of 1000 posts to this forum. This post is my one-thousandth and I here commemorate it!  :smiley:

(I can’t wait to see this post appear so that I can see what happens after “Senior Member” status. Yikes, what if nothing changes!  :frowning: )

YES! :smiley:

Looks like I’ve joined you in the Advanced Member club, Stephen. :smiley:

Looks like I’ve joined you in the Advanced Member club, Stephen.  :smiley:

Congrats, Ash.

Were you as disappointed as I was? I thought a halo would appear over my head. All I got was this burning bush! :smiley:

Congrats, Ash.

Were you as disappointed as I was? I thought a halo would appear over my head. All I got was this burning bush! :smiley:

I think you get the halo at 10,000. Get crackin’!

You’re both going to get carpal tunnel syndrome! :smiley:

Just kiddin’, great job both of you!

You’re both going to get carpal tunnel syndrome!  :smiley:

Just kiddin’, great job both of you!

When you hit 1000 posts, you get an assistant who does all your typing for you.

Dammit, now I want to become an Advanced Member. It seems such an exclusive club! :lol:

Stephen & Ash - Keep on posting!

:frowning: I have just posted my 1000th post on this forum! :smiley:

I proudly join my husband Stephen as an “Advanced Member.”

But no matter how much I post, Stephen will always be #1 … in more ways than one. <_<

I have just posted my 1000th post on this forum!  :smiley:

:smiley: BIG congratulations, Betsy! It’s a great pleasure and a privilege to read your posts! You have been a beacon of rationality in my life for a long time now (since the early days of OSG).

:slight_smile: BIG congratulations, Betsy! It’s a great pleasure and a privilege to read your posts! You have been a beacon of rationality in my life for a long time now (since the early days of OSG).

Thank you so much for your kind words.

:slight_smile: I have just posted my 1000th post on this forum!**  ** :smiley:

I proudly join my husband Stephen as an “Advanced Member.”

But no matter how much I post, Stephen will always be #1 … in more ways than one. :slight_smile:

I love you too!

Congratulations Betsy!

I always look forward to your posts, as well as Stephen’s. You’ve both done so much to further my understanding. For this I offer my deepest appreciation.

Perhaps I ought to break up my long-winded posts to catch up. B)

:smiley: