Mine seem really weird, at least if I use my weird username…
“Made In Scotland From Prometheus98876.”
“Prometheus98876 Not Included.”
“Whatever You’re Into, Get Into Prometheus98876.”
“Do You, uh, Prometheus98876?”
“Don’t Forget The Prometheus98876, Mum.”
“Cuts Prometheus98876 Time in Half.”
If I use my real name:
“Australians Wouldn’t Give A Dwayne For Anything Else.”
“Naughty, but Dwayne.”
“Welcome To Dwayne Country.”
“Dwayne with the Less Fattening Centres.”
“Shake the Bottle, Wake the Dwayne.”
Maybe She’s Born With It, Maybe It’s Wegason.
Everything We Do is Driven by Wegason.
Does the Hard Wegason for You.
Do You Eat The Wegason Last?
“Making Thomas Taste Better.”
Well the customers have been complaining.
“The Queen of Thomas.”
Yeah and don’t you forget it!
“Cleans Your Floor Without Thomas.”
I’m sorry, I just don’t do floors.
“151 Countries, One Thomas.”
Bring it on!
EC1
January 10, 2006, 5:27am
24
“Ask the Man from the EC”
“Did Somebody Say EC”
“Because EC is Complicated Enough”
“Ribbed for Her EC”
“Eric, the Other White Meat”
“Gotta Love Eric”
“Better Ingredients, Better Eric.”
Dismuke
January 10, 2006, 7:17am
25
Well, I tried a few with my name. Some of the results were kind of cute. Some were just plain strange. And a few simply did not make any sense. But so long as it does not come up with anything about “a pile of Dismuke” I can deal with it.
I just found this so I thought I’d try it.
“Come one, come all to KendallJ”
“The KendallJ is mightier than the sword”
“Making KendallJ taste better”
“Don’t forget the KendallJ, mum”
They also have one for movie quotes :
“Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to Necrovore.”
“Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say ‘Necrovore’ at will to old ladies.”
“I could dance with you 'til the Necrovore come home. On second thought, I’d rather dance with the Necrovore 'til you came home.”
“With great power comes great Necrovore.”
“Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my Necrovore, in this life or the next.”
“Necrovore? Where we’re going we don’t need Necrovore.”
“I’m here to fight for truth, justice, and the American Necrovore.”
“Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the Necrovore Room!”
“I’ll get you, my pretty, and your little Necrovore, too!”
“Have you ever danced with the Necrovore in the pale moonlight?”
Okay, that’s enough…
Qwertz
January 30, 2007, 2:45am
28
“Nothing Sucks Like A Qwertz.”
Hey!
-Q
Aww, it’s dead. Spreading popularity in the geekdom probably killed their server.
Mimpy
January 30, 2007, 3:50am
30
Have a Mimpy and Smile.
Double the Pleasure, Double the Mimpy.
Gee, Your Mimpy Smells Terrific.
There’s no Wrong Way to Eat a Mimpy.
Feel The Raw Naked Mimpy Of The Road.
Bet You Can’t Eat Mimpy.
This is fun! B)
This is great!
Obey Your Gordon!
Come to life. Come to Gordon.
When the going gets tough, the tough get Gordon.
Is Gordon in You? B)
Behold, the power of Gordon.
Every kiss begins with Gordon
Gordon, the other white meat.
Nothing acts faster then Gordon.
I could do this for an hour…wait, I already have.
I Saw Bobsponge and I Thought of You.
Tense, Nervous, Bobsponge?
But I’d Rather Have a Bowl of Bobsponge.
Slogans:
“Melts in your Megan, not in your hand.”
“And all because the lady loves Megan.”
“Come fly the friendly Megan.”
“You can’t top a Megan.” Damn right! :lol:
“Why can’t everything orange be Megan?”
From the movie quotes:
“To Megan, and beyond!”
“May the Megan be with you.”
“Pay not attention to that man behind the Megan.”
“One morning I shot an elephant in my Megan. How he got in my Megan, I don’t know.”
This is fun
“Gotta Lotta Erica” <_<
“Gives a Meal Erica-Appeal” :lol:
“But I’d Rather Have a Bowl of Erica” :huh:
“Four out of Five Dentists Recommend Erica.”
“You’ll Never Put A Better Bit Of Erica On Your Knife.” :lol:
“This Is The Age Of The Erica.”
Maarten
January 30, 2007, 5:08pm
35
See the Face You Love Light Up With Maarten.
Leggo my Maarten!
Absolut Maarten.
Half the Maarten, All the Taste.
Don’t Live a Little, Live a Maarten. I like this one! <_<
There’s First Love, and There’s Maarten Love.
Don’t You Just Love Being In Maarten? This one is a little disturbing :lol:
And my favorite!
The Maarten is Mightier than the Sword.
Amen :lol:
aww, this one is cute!
It’s Just For Me And My Maarten.
Not my name, but…
All You Need is a Capitalism and a Dream.
If Only Everything in Life was as Reliable as a Capitalism.
The Joy of Capitalism.
Any Time, Any Place, Capitalism.
Every Capitalism Helps.
Hand-Built by Capitalism.
Where’s The Capitalism?
Ding-Dong! Capitalism Calling!
I’d Like to Buy the World a Capitalism.
You Can Be Sure of Capitalism.
Wow! I Could Have Had a Capitalism! (What most people should be thinking!)
When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Capitalism.
Think Once, Think Twice, Think Capitalism.
Show Me The Capitalism!
I’d Walk a Mile for a Capitalism.
Do The Capitalism.
It’s Good To Talk Capitalism.
Four Out of Five Dentists Recommend Capitalism.
I Want My Capitalism.
Maybe we should use some of these?
“The Laszlowalrus That Eats Like A Meal.”
“Happiness is Laszlowalrus-Shaped.”
“Who Is John Galt? - The Appetizer!”
“Little. Yellow. Different. Who Is John Galt?”
If I type in just my first name this time (last time I used my first and last) I get:
“Four out of Five Dentists Recommend Dwayne.”
“At 29p a Dwayne, It’s Not a Stress on Your Pocket.”
'I Saw Dwayne and I Thought of You."
“Go On, Get Your Dwayne Out.”
'Dwayne Just Feels Right."
“Tell Them About The Dwayne, Mummy.”
The movie quotes one necrovore gives me these for Dwayne:
“I’m a goddamn marvel of modern Dwayne.”
“Do not go into the Dwayne. Stop where you are. Turn away from it. Don’t even look at it.”
“I defy you! Come and kneel before Dwayne!”
“Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a Dwayne.”
"Ray, if someone asks if you are a Dwayne, you say, ‘yes!’’
kuuipo
March 30, 2007, 9:40pm
40
Think Once, Think Twice, Think Lyn.
Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Lyn.
Lyn Just Feels Right.
Lyn Saves Your Soul.
Time To Make The Lyn.
Just What The Lyn Ordered.
Good to the Last Lyn.
Aaahh, Lyn!