Sloganize Yourself!

Here are some of the quotes the movie site gives for Ayn Rand if you are curious:

“I am not an Ayn Rand! I am a human being. I am a man.” (hmm oddly approriate in a way hmm?)

"But why is the Ayn Rand gone?’ (I think it is because she is dead…)

“I say we take off and nuke the entire Ayn Rand from orbit” (Um…Ok..that is kinda weird)

‘They call me Mister Ayn Rand!’ (ignorant fools!)

'Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the Ayn Rand." (Something her opponents would say..)

The advertising slogan one gives:

“They’re Yummy For Your Ayn Rand.” ( I really dont want to know…)

“3-in-1 Protection for your Ayn Rand.” (Some sort of elaborate book covering?)

“Ayn Rand Is Good For You.” (Hell yeah!)

“Come to Life. Come to Ayn Rand.” (Well her books have helped many…)

A few I liked;

“You can’t handle the Rationalbiker!”

“E.T. phone Rationalbiker.”

“One Rationalbiker’s too many, and a hundred’s not enough.”

“We are indeed drifting into the arena of the Rationalbiker.”

…and last but not least…

“You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a Rationalbiker.”

If Only Everything in Life was as Reliable as a Thales.

The Thales of Confidence.

Get Back Your ‘Ooo’ With Thales.

You Can Do It When You Thales It.

The Thales Goes Straight to your Head.

My Goodness, My Thales!

Gee, Your Thales Smells Terrific.

When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Thales.

Thales Keeps Going and Going.

Don’t Live a Little, Live a Thales.

The Thales Of Paradise.

Think Thales.

Go On, Get Your Thales Out.

Super Thales is Almost Here.

Maybe She’s Born With It, Maybe It’s Thales.

I’d Walk a Mile for a Thales.

So Easy, No Wonder Thales is #1.

That pretty much sums it up, I think. :dough:

Leonard gives some boring ones for some reason..Peikoff gives these weird ones:

“Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz, Oh, What a Peikoff it is!” ( I dont…want..to..know)

“Obey Your Peikoff.” (Heil Peikoff!)

"Beware of Expensive Peikoff.’ (buy his books second-hand?)

Leonard Peikoff gives:

“Please Don’t Squeeze The Leonard Peikoff.” (Well noone likes being squeezed I guess)

“Dude, You’re Getting a Leonard Peikoff!” ( I guess some surfers read Peikoff too…)

“Gee, Your Leonard Peikoff Smells Terrific.” (He better hope this isnt some weird slang…)

Go to the following website.

http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi

Type in your name. Let us know what slogan you got. There are a lot of funny slogans that come out. I had fun with this yesterday inserting every name I could think of. Have Fun!

I got the following ones:

Kane - Builds Bonny Kane.

Bunce - The Biggest Bunce Pennies Can Buy.

Kane Bunce - Dial Down the Kane Bunce.

Dragon - Only a Fool Breaks the Dragon.

Maci - You’ll Look a Little Lovelier Each Day with Fabulous Pink Maci.

DragonMaci - Bring Out The Dragonmaci.

The first two are just stupid, but the next four are funny.

Go here DM, and tell us what you get, I think it might give you some interesting ones:

http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/movie.php

Go here DM, and tell us what you get, I think it might give you some interesting ones:

http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/movie.php

Here is what I got. Parenthesis indicates my reply to the slogan.

Kane - I bet you can squeel like a Kane. (That is a misplaces one. I don’t squeel.)

Bunce- Round up the usual Bunce. (What the?)

Kane Bunce - They call me Mister Kane Bunce! (I wish!)

Dragon - I will get you, my little pretty, and your little Dragon, too! (Weird…)

Maci - I am not a Maci! I am a human being. I am a man. (LOL!)

DragonMaci - Elementary, my dear DragonMaci. (LOL!)