The proper way to view your enemies

Here is a video of a song that was very popular in Israel over the summer… It’s in Hebrew, but has English subtitles. When I saw it in class the other day, it reminded me of the real nature of our enemies, and the proper way to treat them. Plus, it’s a catchy tune.

P.S. The translation is very faithful to the original… Although I would’ve translated the word they translated into “screw” as another word, a four letter one that simply cannot be posted on Google Video… Not in English at least :wink:

Although I would’ve translated the word they translated into “screw” as another word, a four letter one that simply cannot be posted on Google Video

What about on oo.net?

What about on oo.net?

I just looked through the forum rules, but can’t seem to find anything relating to “inappropriate” language… Unless a mod tells me otherwise, I’m going to refrain from using it.