Objectivism Online Forum

Howdy!

Rate this topic

Hi everyone! I have checked in with OO.net here and there over the years but never signed up--until just now! If you are a blog reader, you may be familiar with my blog Rational Jenn. (I hope I did the link thingy correctly.) If you aren't a blog reader, well then you ought to be! :wub: I am also the administrator of the weekly Objectivist Round Up, which is a collection of the best weekly posts by Objectivist bloggers from all over, usually hosted at a different blog each week.

I have noticed some hits to my blog coming from these here parts, and I'd like to say thanks to those who have taken the time to link to me.

I probably won't post all that often, but I will check in from time to time. Oh! You can follow me on Twitter (@rationaljenn) or find me on Facebook, too (just tell me where I "know" you from).

Nice to be here (finally!),

~Jenn

Hi everyone! I have checked in with OO.net here and there over the years but never signed up--until just now! If you are a blog reader, you may be familiar with my blog Rational Jenn. (I hope I did the link thingy correctly.) If you aren't a blog reader, well then you ought to be! :wub: I am also the administrator of the weekly Objectivist Round Up, which is a collection of the best weekly posts by Objectivist bloggers from all over, usually hosted at a different blog each week.

I have noticed some hits to my blog coming from these here parts, and I'd like to say thanks to those who have taken the time to link to me.

I probably won't post all that often, but I will check in from time to time. Oh! You can follow me on Twitter (@rationaljenn) or find me on Facebook, too (just tell me where I "know" you from).

Nice to be here (finally!),

~Jenn

You added a link to a post, from the forum. You'll want to add a url. Just insert this Rational Jenn in the other link's place. To view and copy what I did, just hit the reply button on my post.

You added a link to a post, from the forum. You'll want to add a url. Just insert this Rational Jenn in the other link's place. To view and copy what I did, just hit the reply button on my post.

haha. I guess I haven't been paying attention; I just learned that there's a button to press to add a url, inside the post editor.