Objectivism Online Forum

Alex Jones gets a little bit more insane

Rate this topic

TheEgoist

These Conspiracy theorists arre absolutely nuts...Is this a joke? I really can't tell.

While this Conspiracy Theory is balderdash, the people who push it are quite sincere. By the way, if you substitute for "Bilderbgerger" the word "Jew" or "Zionist" you get -The Protocols of Zion-, another fiction which won't go away. The Conspiracy Meme is deeply embedded in the consciousness of many people.

Question: If the Bilderberger Conspiriacy is so secret, hoe come the people who made this flick know about it?

Bob Kolker

Haha. Very nice comparison, Tenure.

Alex Jones is the head of PrisonPlanet, Infowars and his own radio show. He is considered by most to be the head of the Conspiracy theory movement, mainly the " New World Order " " Zionist " nutjobs. He's also a hardcore Christian and if you pay attention to his conspiracies it sounds much like what happens in Revelation... Powerful Jews in control ( Anti-Christ ), mass death by global elites I the huge mass of numbers that are seemingly wiped out ), chips implanted in citizens so that they may operate within the system ( The mark of the beast ) ETC.

It all stems from his irrational and unfounded beliefs in quite possibly the most violent Religious text in mainstream theology, the book of Revelation.

Personally, I don't believe that Alex Jones is a conspiracy nut. I think that he is little more than an opportunistic publicity hound intent only on selling DVDs and books to very naive and impressionable political "activists." In the past, he has capitalized on the conspiracies about a 9/11 "inside job" and the coming Bush police state. Years ago, during the California recall election, he peddled conspiracy smut about Arnold Schwarzenegger's "Nazi past" and secret plans to become President. And now recently he's tried to attach himself to the movement that is trying to debunk the man-made global-warming hysteria. Alex Jones is a snake oil salesman and nothing more.

Question: If the Bilderberger Conspiriacy is so secret, hoe come the people who made this flick know about it?

Because you can hardly keep a conference, where dozens leaders from business, media, europe aristocracy and politics meet, secret for over 50 years. Members of the mainstream media itself are a regular guest at Bilderberg, so you won't hear anything about Bilderberg from them.

But some people in the surroundings of the meetings (like hotel personell) were leaking information to some independent press people, later the mainstream media had to report on it, too.

The only open question is if it constitutes a 'conspiracy', i.e. a criminal act planned and executed by a group of people.

Probably not, but it certainly reeks of corruption, they won't just talk about the weather but also about public contracts. Statist (democratic) societies depend on openness of the political system, secret meetings like Bilderberg harm that system.

Basically it just shows how 'they' work, in the end statists have to meet somewhere to plan and coordinate projects like the 'EU'.

• 2 weeks later...

Alex Jones is on target. They want any conspiracy theorist to appear to be wearing a tin hat.

Check out the information:

There are too many educated and with the expertise to deny anymore what happened at 9/11. It was a false flag at the very least.

Do some reading on Depleted Uranium. They are lighting up our troops with this stuff...as well as killing millions of Iraq citizens. This stuff doesn't stay stationary....it goes with the wind to where it will be carried to destroy others.

There is more of this stuff in Iraq that can do harm....some 400,000 times greater the atomic bombs dropped on Japan. DU stays in the soil for over 4 million years. Do the figures...do the research...before calling anyone crazy. The nuclear war is already underway, and they are trying to extend it.

Superbugs, disease.....watch out. Take a close look at the global destruction going on and who is doing it. Did the government step up at Katrina? Did the government hush the fireman at 9/11?

Do some reading on Blackwater. Better yet, read the book just out. A private army seeking to set up bases in this country. A private army that doesn't have to follow laws. Follow the connections and paper trail.

600 detention camps set up by Haliburton in this country? Bet the elite don't get a bed in those...but the are the one providing the beds. Hang on America...you are in for a dark ride.

Water will be controlled, food sources controlled, energy controlled....and you will be standing in line begging if you aren't locked up in a detention camp.

Check out the death list of those who died in connection with missing nukes that went to Louisiana...sure....coincidences that people related to the base or missions, or with knowledge all died within a short time before and after that incident.

Check out the Bush family connections to the Nazi party, add Rove and Swartzenager to that list.

Bush made reference to a dictatorship in front of journalists.....>Check out the comment of the day on The People's Voice.

Wake up....there is an Endgame. Even the Bible refers to it. And it is underway.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights are going down. It will no longer be a land of laws, but a land of the elite.

So who is crazy here? It is happening before our eyes and no one is stepping up to stop it.

Funny how fact gets called smut. Do your research better.

Count the number of dual citizens (US/Israeli) are occupying key positions in the government and own media.

Read the data on DU.....there is already a nuclear war going on.

Just read the facts.

You are believing exactly what the media hype feeds you......they win.

Remember your words when martial law is declared, the Constitution goes down the tube, and you are standing in line for water and food.

Alex Jones is the head of PrisonPlanet, Infowars and his own radio show. He is considered by most to be the head of the Conspiracy theory movement, mainly the " New World Order " " Zionist " nutjobs. He's also a hardcore Christian and if you pay attention to his conspiracies it sounds much like what happens in Revelation... Powerful Jews in control ( Anti-Christ ), mass death by global elites I the huge mass of numbers that are seemingly wiped out ), chips implanted in citizens so that they may operate within the system ( The mark of the beast ) ETC.

It all stems from his irrational and unfounded beliefs in quite possibly the most violent Religious text in mainstream theology, the book of Revelation.

Good grief people. It is a matter of record. Grandfather Bush funded Hitler. These people DID have connections to people who supported the Nazi party. It isn't gossip. It isn't hearsay. It happened. Do your research. Start with Library of Congress on grampa Bush.

All I can say is....run the numbers, do the reading, do the research.

Personally, I don't believe that Alex Jones is a conspiracy nut. I think that he is little more than an opportunistic publicity hound intent only on selling DVDs and books to very naive and impressionable political "activists." In the past, he has capitalized on the conspiracies about a 9/11 "inside job" and the coming Bush police state. Years ago, during the California recall election, he peddled conspiracy smut about Arnold Schwarzenegger's "Nazi past" and secret plans to become President. And now recently he's tried to attach himself to the movement that is trying to debunk the man-made global-warming hysteria. Alex Jones is a snake oil salesman and nothing more.

Someone always leaks the biggest secrets. And someone has to quash it by saying it isn't true and make the ones who know look like nuts. It works well. Best way to control the populus. No one wants to look like a nut.

How much does an administration have to lie to get the attention of the people? Apparantly there is no end to the gullible.

Are people just too lazy to do the research?

Sheep to the slaughter......

By the way, I am a conservative Republican who wouldn't vote for one the candidates presented to me....the ones I would trust won't get nominated. The rest are members of the elite club funded by AIIPAC(or whatever the initials are). Too much corruption in government.

My daughter is on her 2nd tour in Iraq, just extended. She flew in Kuwait as well (first Apache female unit commander). Maybe I see things differently.

I love the Constitution. I stand by it. Not the destruction of it.

Peace.....

While this Conspiracy Theory is balderdash, the people who push it are quite sincere. By the way, if you substitute for "Bilderbgerger" the word "Jew" or "Zionist" you get -The Protocols of Zion-, another fiction which won't go away. The Conspiracy Meme is deeply embedded in the consciousness of many people.

Bob Kolker

Just for the record, I haven't seen the Endgame movie.

I believe what I believe.

The info is out there....at least until it is censored.

I don't know who "The Beast" is....but I can see who the monsters are. I don't have to pick up a Bible for that one.