Objectivism Online Forum

Draft Rep Christopher Cox Into Bush Cabinet!

Rate this topic

Rep Cox has shown incredible forsight and leadership strength. He was, and continues to be, the sole public figure warning the US against the motives of Mainland China. As the number of American apologists for China increase, Rep Cox's voice becomes even more essential. That alone should qualify him for a position on the cabinet.

But Rep Cox also has been a tireless supporter of military strength even years before 9/11. Read his bio here:

Biography.

Cox in Defense of Military Recruitment

I am pushing for Objectivists and Republicans to contact the White House and request the Rep Cox be part of the new administration. It would be heartening to have an Objectivist sympathizer in such a high profile position.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1272848/posts?page=1

http://www.ronaldreagan.com/cgi-bin/ultima...8/t/001816.html?

------------------------------

Here is the contacts I would suggest you contact:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected],

[email protected],

[email protected],

[email protected]

[email protected]

Don't underestimate how much impact your voice can have. Even if Bush does not choose Cox, it puts his name forward as someone that concerned Republicans support. Bush may need this push in deciding who to listen to among Congressional leaders.

• 2 weeks later...

I see now that it was in error to recommend a specific person, as it would be difficult to accomplish with our small numbers. I have to admit I got caught up in the celebratory attitude of the post-election. With the nomination of Condaleeza Rice to succeed Powell I am satisfied that Bush is putting men similar to Rep Cox in the positions they deserve.