Objectivism Online Forum

Dr. Ellen Kenner

Rate this topic

Thought I'd mention this for those who do not know of Dr. Ellen Kenner....

Dr. Kenner is an Objectivist psychologist. She had a radio-show that is aired on a fair number of stations. The archives of each show are available on her web-site for 2 weeks after the show.

Also, from time to time people ask questions (on this forum) about specific relationship issues. So, I thought I'd mention that Dr. Kenner accepts calls on her show and also accepts e-Mails with relationship/psychology-related questions. She chooses ones that she wants to answer and discusses them on her show.

Check out the archives; they're interesting.

I took the course on "Courting Success in Love and Marriage". It really helped me identify what was important to me in finding a spouse and what I wanted in a relationship. I did and met this really smart, funny, gorgeous blond sitting next to me right now. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
I took the course on "Courting Success in Love and Marriage". It really helped me identify what was important to me in finding a spouse and what I wanted in a relationship. I did and met this really smart, funny, gorgeous blond sitting next to me right now. :confused:

Wow, if that isn't an endorsement, I don't know what is! That's wonderful!