Objectivism Online Forum

Bravo, John Stossel!

Rate this topic

Yes

Thanks, Moose, for the headsup!

We know John Stossel as the investigative reporter and host of ABC's 20/20, one of few programs I watch on TV these days. So there are few closer to all the media hype than Stossel.

From this point on, I will direct you to Walter Williams' commentary on this book.

Next time I'm in Barnes and Noble, I'm getting this book. :D

Thanks, Moose, for the headsup!

We know John Stossel as the investigative reporter and host of ABC's 20/20, one of few programs I watch on TV these days. So there are few closer to all the media hype than Stossel.

From this point on, I will direct you to Walter Williams' commentary on this book.

Next time I'm in Barnes and Noble, I'm getting this book. :lol:

I read that article earlier today, and just sent my husband and son to the library to get his other book "Give Me A Break!" and I am looking forward to reading that. Hopefully I will have time to read the next one as well.

It is nice the transition Stossel has made over the years, from whiney reporter in the early days to excellent reporter. It gives me hope, actually. Hope that adults really can change their attitudes when they finally face up to the reality of the world.

Edited by Sherry