Objectivism Online Forum

History of Capitalism

Rate this topic

By Diana from NoodleFood,cross-posted by MetaBlog

From the Objectivism Academic Center of the Ayn Rand Institute:

OAC IS NOW ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS TO AUDIT ITS "HISTORY OF CAPITALISM" COURSE

ARI's Objectivist Academic Center is currently accepting registrations from those interested in auditing its graduate-level course, HOC (History of Capitalism). The course, which begins this week, is offered via online recording and can be taken from anywhere in the world.

This two-semester course, taught by Dr. Eric Daniels, will explore political, intellectual, and legal developments that transformed the United States from a mostly capitalist nation to a mixed economy. By understanding these historical developments, students will learn to analyze the essential nature of government policies and assess their overall effect on a free economy.

For more information on auditing HOC, and the Objectivist Academic Center more generally (including a link to the registration form), please visit
our auditing page
or write to
[email protected]

I'm taking the course as part of my studies with OAC. Given the teacher, I have every reason to expect it to be excellent.

http://ObjectivismOnline.com/blog/archives/001999.html