I see that at one time this site displayed Google ads, but I can’t seem to find them anymore. If Google Adsense isn’t an option, I’d recommend Adbrite. Adbrite pays for both impressions and clicks. A small banner in the header would generate some income to help defray costs. I’ve had decent success with them on my websites.
Thanks for pointing this out. Google Ads are still running, but it looks like Google has instituted some kind of quota, so only some (I think only new) visitors see them.
Thanks for pointing this out. Google Ads are still running, but it looks like Google has instituted some kind of quota, so only some (I think only new) visitors see them.
Also, find a way to place your ads on your “Lo-Fi Version” of the site. You get impressions there that you want to capitalize on. Since few people actually use it, think about putting several ads there.