Questionable ads

While it is (literally) none of my business, I wonder why there is a “Muslima” ad at the bottom. I don’t know what type of advertisement system you use (clicks? views?) and what control you have over the content but I doubt that many people will click there.

It’s Google AdSense, AFAIK, click-based. Ads are generated using page content, so it’s probably another “Say how much you hate Islam” thread that caused this.

I’m sure admins will clarify if I’m wrong.

Lex is right. That is how it works. People have made similar comments after spotting ads for Christian websites. It turned out an anti-Christianity thread was the cause. Google Adsense detects a word that is one of the keywords for the ads and then places the ads on the page.

It’s not Google AdSense, but AdBrite, which works the same way. I can actually remove specific ads from AdBrite, but it’s usually not worth the effort.

It might be a bit depraved but… a Muslim dating service is a hilarous concept! You get to browse through the photos and everyone will look exactly the same, with the burka and all. :thumbsup:

ROFL

It might be a bit depraved but… a Muslim dating service is a hilarous concept! You get to browse through the photos and everyone will look exactly the same, with the burka and all. :thumbsup:

That whole issue of 40 year old men pretending to be 16 year old girls becomes even worse too.

Speaking of advertisement… Look what we’ve turned this page into:

Dating Russian-100% Free (I’m afraid to ask WHAT’s free :lol: )

Online personals

MaarifatAllah.com LOL

Maybe we should throw in some more nasty keywords and see how Google will respond? :thumbsup: