I saw this anti-Rand rant posted yesterday, and was wondering where I could get a cool shirt like that, and if anyone here knows who the person was that the poster encountered on the street (an “older gentleman” near Dearborn, MI). Definitely a fan of Rand.
the monetary bribery with which he encourages them to read her work
That bit made me think I’d heard this somewhere before. Isn’t there someone on the forum, or someone was talking about it in chat, about bribing their nephews to read Ayn Rand?
Have you checked JohnGaltGifts.com?
Have you checked JohnGaltGifts.com?
I couldn’t find it on there.
It should be pretty easy to get one made. I live near Croydon and there’s a shop there that does printings for £10 (including the price of the t-shirt). The quality is alright, but if you want to get something nice made, I’m sure there a couple decent custom shirt sites online that will do it for you for about $20 (which is the same as £10).