Objectivism Online Forum

Olympic skater Sasha Cohen read Atlas Shrugged

Rate this topic

Go to this link Sasha Cohen: In My Library, for Olympic silver medalists comments on Atlas Shrugged, call it 'intimidating' but also 'revolutionary' in how to look at the world. And I thought I had exhausted the list of what I could admire about this beautiful artistic athletic and notably flexible lady.

Edited by Yitzhak Finnegan

Go to this link Sasha Cohen: In My Library, for Olympic silver medalists comments on Atlas Shrugged, call it 'intimidating' but also 'revolutionary' in how to look at the world. And I thought I had exhausted the list of what I could admire about this beautiful artistic athletic and notably flexible lady.

So What? I know many people who have read Atlas Shrugged and are still communist to the core. After reading it and after a little "critical thinking" they say that she is trying to create an elitest society.

Edited by dadmonson

Why is everyone jumping the gun on how they think Sasha will regard Atlas Shrugged? Why put her in the same sentance as communists? Would an actual communist describe the book in such terms, or even admit to having it in his/her library? Geeze, some people don't know when to turn the cynicism off.