Objectivism Online Forum

Speaking of Obamanation

Rate this topic

Thomas M. Miovas Jr.

I was flipping through an art magazine, when I came across a picture of Obama breaking the Statue of Liberty and uplifting his own vision of America. I think it says it all.

http://www.artofobama.com/wp-content/uploa...ity-for-all.jpg

Of course, it was the intent of the artist to say Obama broke a precedent, but still, I think it would have been better if he was pictured next to the Statue of Liberty -- rather than breaking it to get that message out; though breaking the Statue of Liberty more clearly states his actual purpose :) .

Just a quick sidenote:

Can someone (maybe Mammon), please explain this webpage to me?

First, I may be hallucinating, but here's how I interpret it. There's a forum, like any other, where moderators delete what they dislike. On this specific forum, they have to give a reason for deleting something.

This forum is for Obama supporters (I wondered onto it through a link), and I decided to check out the deleted posts (I didn't sign up though and try to post anything).

This one reads like this: " Long live the Constitution of the United States! "

Reason given for deletion: "support of the Constitution "

Please check out the page yourselves, and if anyone has an alternative explanation, enlighten m:

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=2035

Having done a cursory perusal of the website in question, it seems it is a joke. The over-the-top actions like the one you cite, plus some of the ones that don't get acted upon, seem to indicate that the site is not sincere in its support of The Anointed One, Barack Obama, may Allah bestow peace upon him. :D

Having done a cursory perusal of the website in question, it seems it is a joke. The over-the-top actions like the one you cite, plus some of the ones that don't get acted upon, seem to indicate that the site is not sincere in its support of The Anointed One, Barack Obama, may Allah bestow peace upon him. :D

Upon closer inspection, I agree. But I find it hilarious that people would do this much posting for a joke. What is especially funny are the lost souls, who post before realizing what's up.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Please check out the page yourselves, and if anyone has an alternative explanation, enlighten m:

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=2035

You have to log in to see this now. The link directs you to a log in page. Someone seems to be taking the "joke" forum a little more seriously now.

Perhaps some of Obama's brain-dead minions have taken the board over.