Objectivism Online Forum

Does yakitome.com work?

Rate this topic

dadmonson

It's suppose to allow you to convert any electronic text into an audio book. But it won't work for me, I always get an error. I've been trying to convert an electronic version of one of my text books into an audio book, so I could listen to it while I'm driving, lol.

Can you get it to work for you guys?

http://www.yakitome.com

Edited by dadmonson

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using YAKiToMe! for over a year now and it works great. I've converted hundreds of documents in 2 languages to mp3 and downloaded them to my iPod without any issue. Have you tried contacting them on their feedback link? I sent them some feedback and they responded quite promptly. It's a great service IMHO and their support seems really good.

I've been using YAKiToMe! for over a year now and it works great. I've converted hundreds of documents in 2 languages to mp3 and downloaded them to my iPod without any issue. Have you tried contacting them on their feedback link? I sent them some feedback and they responded quite promptly. It's a great service IMHO and their support seems really good.

Theres a program called Natural Reader. It has several voices you can purchase. The one Yakitome has to welcome you is the one I use one NR. Its called Mike. The program is only like 50.00. I use it as a study tool all the time.