Objectivism Online Forum

Government

Rate this topic

First of all, this is aimed at the moderator(s).

I joined this forum to discuss ideas aimed at finding truth wherever it may lie. If it is found in Objectivism, great. If not then that's fine too.

I want to be very forward here and give you the privilege of banning me here and now.

If this is a forum of Randians - those not in search of truth but instead in search of rationalizations to follow Ayn Rand's ideas dogmatically, ban me now.

If this is a forum where I cannot question, ask for explanations for or rationally defend attacks or criticisms upon my opinions or self with respect to a Government's monopoly on the retaliation of force, ban me now.

In the absence of any ban or threat of banning, I will assume it within your forum rules to continue.

If this is a forum where I cannot question, ask for explanations for or rationally defend attacks or criticisms upon my opinions or self with respect to a Government's monopoly on the retaliation of force, ban me now.

Well, do you want to *debate* something, or is there something you want to ask about it? I'm only asking because you may prefer the debate forum. There's nothing wrong at all with asking how government monopoly on force is justified, or asking about a particular idea or argument you may have. I'm not sure why you're particularly concerned.

Edited by Eiuol