Objectivism Online Forum

I Have Found Solace

Rate this topic

So very long have I sought for minds that I could exchange thougts on the issue of Objectivism, I felt immense relief when I came across this site.

I'm new to studying Objectivism. I have read Atlas Shrugged and Philosophy Who Needs It. These books have really revised my view of reality....well more like clarified it. And I have an overwhelming need to talk about these ideas with other people. I look forward to communicating with you all. I am personally violated on a day to day basis by the vulgar examples of the anti-reality mind. To those who created this site and to those who frequent it I wish to say, thank you. Your wonderful contributions here make my day much better.

"Madame, when we'll see men dying of starvation all around us, your heart won't be of any earthly use to save them. And I'm heartless enough to say that when you'll scream,'but I didn't know it!'-you will not be forgiven." --Francisco d'Anconia

(Edited to correct spellings and to capitalize "Objectivism". - SoftwareNerd)

Edited by softwareNerd

Hey man! Welcome.

Love the quote, by the way. You should put it as your signature. (Just go to My Controls and it's on the left) That is, if you want to of course.

What about yourself? Are you in school? Have a job? How about hobbies? Just wondering...its always nice to learn about other cool people, such as yourself.

Look forward to seeing your posts.

Have a good evening,

Zak