Objectivism Online Forum

Life: A Reason - New Blog!

Rate this topic

• 5 months later...
Nice clean look.

I've often wondered: is there a list/directory of all the blogs hosted on thinkerToThinker?

Yeah, I've thought of that too. I have no idea. That would be pretty cool though.

Oh, and everyone, be sure to bookmark my blog! (so maybe this is shameless advertising... :D )

Edited by Free Thinker

I like it very much from what I have seen so far. The site looks good, is well laid out and has good content based on what I have seen so far. Well done.

I only hope my site looks as good when I eventually get round to finishing it, hopefully in the next month or so once I finish some programming tasks.

And I did indeed bookmark the page... it can join my growing list of decent/good Objectivist sites.

Done :P

Seriously though, the site does look well laid-out with interesting reading and links. Good luck with it:)

Thank you!

I like it very much from what I have seen so far. The site looks good, is well laid out and has good content based on what I have seen so far. Well done.

I only hope my site looks as good when I eventually get round to finishing it, hopefully in the next month or so once I finish some programming tasks.

And I did indeed bookmark the page... it can join my growing list of decent/good Objectivist sites.

Thank you!

Cool blogs! Great Rand quote re achieving life too. I have one that I've worked pretty hard on mostly chronicaling my career as an objectivist MC/musician/composer. I also have a lot of opinion pieces on stuff like politics, philosophy, etc.

www.exaltron.com/blog

Free thinker, is your comments function working properly on your blog? I have left two there, and they don't seem to be appearing as they should.

Yeah, I just noticed that too. I guess for some strange reason I have to accept them before they are posted. Well, I'll get rid of that.

Cool blogs! Great Rand quote re achieving life too. I have one that I've worked pretty hard on mostly chronicaling my career as an objectivist MC/musician/composer. I also have a lot of opinion pieces on stuff like politics, philosophy, etc.

www.exaltron.com/blog

Whoa, nice looking site! And you are signed artist! Wow. I going to have to listen to some of your music. (And BTY I play the trumpet too)

Edited by Free Thinker

Yeah, I just noticed that too. I guess for some strange reason I have to accept them before they are posted. Well, I'll get rid of that.

Whoa, nice looking site! And you are signed artist! Wow. I going to have to listen to some of your music. (And BTY I play the trumpet too)

Cool thanks! Are you actively playing the trumpet? got any mp3s?

I'm checking out the LARUI :P blog and it's a good mix- I wish I could get myself to update more consistently like that. Keep it up!

ps, Not a signed artist yet, but I'm optimistic. What made you think I was, just out of curiosity?