Objectivism Online Forum

Ayn Rand Lexicon Webpage Possibly Hacked?

Rate this topic

EC

I visit the Lexicon webpage every couple days just to keep things fresh in my mind and because it makes me happy. Since at least yesterday concepts and various discussions within them have been disappearing or have been edited for the worse. For instance benevolence is gone and the most blatant proof is The Right to the Pursuit of Happiness is currently causing an error. I could list a ton of examples but those especially stick out.

Point is, either that site has been hacked or they started changing it for the worse suddenly. Does anyone know which which is true or is anyone able to contact someone at ARI to warn them if it's a hacking scenario?

EC, it seems all fine, at least today.

It looks just like the original book. There is not an entry in the book for Benevolence, but one for Benevolent Universe Principle. There is not an entry in the book for Right to the Pursuit of Happiness, but for National Rights; Individual Rights; Rights of the Accused; and Life, Right to.