Objectivism Online Forum

Moving to DFW

Rate this topic

Hello all,

I'm looking for a place to stay in the DFW area for a few weeks. I need to move in this weekend.

I finally got the job I've been looking for. I'll be designing circuits for control systems. It's in Irving and I start this Monday, the 7th. Currently, I'm in Houston.

Unfortunately, this job isn't relocating me and I haven't any money, so I need to find a place to stay for a few weeks until my first paycheck. Do any of you know someone that has a spare room to rent me? I have a mute, and extremely well behaved cat. I will also be able to pay for the rent and move out as soon as I get my first paycheck.

You can find out a lot about me at my website: www.absolutereason.com and contact me via email at: keenan at absolutereason dot com.

Later,

Keenan

• 1 month later...

As the "Organizer" for the North Texas Objectivist Society ("NTOS"), I am pleased to report that Keenan was able to find a temporary roommate via our group. Our own Santiago offered to share his apartment for a few weeks. I don't know on what specific terms -- but knowing and respecting Santiago as I do, I am sure the terms were consistent with Objectivist principles. :ninja:

Keenan let me know today that he has now moved into his own apartment.

This helped him make the move to Dallas and get settled into his first professional job as an engineer.

I am sure that Keenan would have managed without us somehow, but I still think this is a reflection of the beginning growth of our society in the Dallas area. I am hopeful that we will continue to grow and have more of such successes in building relationships among our members.

-- Todd

Edited by Old Toad