Am I to understand everyone who asked about the registration process DOES NOT hold the official Objectivist license? :o
The concern is not with the license, but with the secret decoder ring! ![]()
Am I to understand everyone who asked about the registration process DOES NOT hold the official Objectivist license? :o
The concern is not with the license, but with the secret decoder ring! ![]()
Thanks a lot for the information Betsy!
Bangalore is hopefully where I’m headed for my Post-Graduation, so lets hope I meet more Objectivists there.
dinesh.
The concern is not with the license, but with the secret decoder ring! :o
I knew it! The rulers of Blargon 7 will be very very happy with this information … he he he…
Saved for posterity…

Well, this is 10,000 posts. My prediction of three months ago doesn’t seem quite as bold now as it did at the time.
…And less than another three months later, we’ve surpassed 20,000 posts.
Slow down, you guys!
![]()

over 30,000 posts …and 1,000 members…wow ! good job! ![]()
Gee, I could post one word at a time if you want. After a couple of weeks I would leave the Speichers in the dust!
That is, unless they started posting in single words, too… ![]()
I just noticed that the site turned three years old this February 2nd. Here are the latest stats:
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 76,477 posts
We have 2,396 registered members
Most users ever online was 250 on Dec 21 2004, 04:47 AM
I just noticed that the site turned three years old this February 2nd. Here are the latest stats:
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 76,477 posts
We have 2,396 registered members
Most users ever online was 250 on Dec 21 2004, 04:47 AM
250 is quite a peak. Any idea what might have caused it? Something to do with xmas perhaps?
250 is quite a peak. Any idea what might have caused it? Something to do with xmas perhaps?
Also, did that figure include anonymous users [EDIT: I meant guests]?
That is a LOT of posts.
At least 76.43% of the statistics that I cite are made up. Nevertheless, I’m going to add that according to my calculations, 86.21% of the posts on this site have been good ones. :yarr:
At least 76.43% of the statistics that I cite are made up. Nevertheless, I’m going to add that according to my calculations, 86.21% of the posts on this site have been good ones.
I’m 100% certain that you’re probably 45% right.
100,000 posts today!

Grats!
I must say that this quickly became one of my favorite forums. It’s so great to be able to read well-reasoned, logical discussions rather than the typical flame-fests in the socialist-ridden forums of Fark, Slashdot, and the like.
This site is truly a breathe of fresh air.
Thank you, David.
Great milestone! I’m glad to be a participant on this forum!