Objectivism Online Forum

France and Italy sending troops to Lebanon

Rate this topic

DarkWaters

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5283660.stm

Last I checked, the European Union does not consider Hezbollah to be a terrorist organization. Perhaps this will change after European troops sojourn in Lebanon on the very doorstep of the Shiite terrorist organization. It is presently unclear to me if Hezbollah militants will automatically label the French and Italian troops as Zionist co-conspirators and unleash attacks with fury or if they will exhibit some guile and restraint so as not to sway the unjustifiably sympathetic attitude that a large portion of Europe tends to have towards islamic militants. Hassan Nasrallah might know better but the lower level thugs of a terrorist organization tend to be aimless in strategy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5283660.stm

Last I checked, the European Union does not consider Hezbollah to be a terrorist organization. Perhaps this will change after European troops sojourn in Lebanon on the very doorstep of the Shiite terrorist organization. It is presently unclear to me if Hezbollah militants will automatically label the French and Italian troops as Zionist co-conspirators and unleash attacks with fury or if they will exhibit some guile and restraint so as not to sway the unjustifiably sympathetic attitude that a large portion of Europe tends to have towards islamic militants. Hassan Nasrallah might know better but the lower level thugs of a terrorist organization tend to be aimless in strategy.

I believe the thugs will ultimately attack European troops. And hopefully, the Europeans will awoke and see who is their friend-Israel