Objectivism Online Forum

Sony Reader and 1984

Rate this topic

bobsponge

That is pretty nice. However, I think it would have been better to include The Fountainhead instead.

Would be cool, though I liked Atlas Shrugged more. It was more in-your-face and biting. Though I liked Toohey more as a villain. AS's villains were more 'decentralized' it seemed.

Anyhow, the Sony Reader is very cool. Much easier to read than a book (less thumb-stress!) though its interface leaves a few issues to be improved, for instance the crappy lack of ability to erase a single bookmark or the bookmarks in one given book-- all you can do is erase every bookmark in every book (kinda cheesy). Would also be nice to be able to hilight a quote you like for further viewing or reference. I look forward to a much less voluminous bookshelf, in any event, as well as the savings in postage and paper that will build quickly considering my book habit, and instant gratification to boot on the new book purchases.