Objectivism Online Forum

"Mr. Swig's" Chats With Religious Chicks

Rate this topic

softwareNerd

This goes under the category of "humor". Following a link to member Mr. Swig's site, I had a good laugh reading his "Chats with Religious Chicks". A good laugh.

(If these are real rather than fictional someone might ask if this constitutes harassment. Personally, I think it's no more than what the neighbourhood Jehovah's witnesses do.)

(Edit: Seeing that these are for sale, I moved the thread to this sub-forum)

Edited by softwareNerd

"Is that what you is?"

"No, no! That is not what I is."

:P

Has anyone else here seen the bumper sticker that says;

"Jesus Saves From Hell"?

The first time I saw it I thought, damn, how did he get there, and why isn't he doing his saving from heaven?

:lol:

Has anyone else here seen the bumper sticker that says;

"Jesus Saves From Hell"?

The first time I saw it I thought, damn, how did he get there, and why isn't he doing his saving from heaven?

:P

"Jesus Saves, but Moses Invests".

My wife was visiting relatives in rural Tennessee a few years ago, and saw a car with a bumper sticker that said "Jesus is coming. Lock your doors." It takes some courage to put that on your car in that part of the country, although it's probably subtle enough that a lot of people don't get it.

Personally I'd like to get a bumper sticker that says "Reduce Complex Ideas To Simple Slogans". I get a kick out of sarcastic meta-humor.

I had a woman that parked next to me in my parking garage with a bumper sticker for a Spanish language religious station locally. It said: Jesus es el Senior. I asked her about her her son Jesus and did he plan on going to college since he was a senior in high school, after all (her son Jesus was past his junior year after all).

She went on to explain the translation issues.......some people just don't get it when you are making fun of them and their belief system.

"Jesus Saves, but Moses Invests".

That's funny, but I think I can do you one better, friend. A buddy of mine relayed to me this piece of work he saw scrawled in a bar bathroom stall. Someone had written "Jesus saves." Right underneath it, someone added: "He passes it out to Moses. Moses shoots, HE SCORES!"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...