Objectivism Online Forum

Problem with my blog and email

Rate this topic

MisterSwig

Hello,

Can an Admin look into why I can't create a new entry on my blog? At the top of the page is this text:

IPB WARNING [2] ob_start() [ref.outcontrol]: output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' (Line: 1347 of \modules\blog\lib\lib_blogfunctions.php)

Also, could someone please look into why I can't send a message either? It says my box is full when it's not. That's the only reason I've posted my problem here. I couldn't send a message to David.

Thanks,

W. Swig

Thanks for the info. Both these are probably related to the new version of forum software.

The Personal Messenger problem: The system seems to be having a problem saving a copy of one's message. If one un-checks the option to save a copy, it does send the message. I'll check the IPB Forum to see if there's any mention of a bug in this version.

The Blog problem: I understand that there is some additional configuration we need to do for the new version of Blogs to work right. Will look into that too.

I, too, also find that I cannot make new Blog entries. There is no error message, but just that clicking on the Add Entry button results in no dropdown menu to add an entry. Also, same thing with the Content Blocks menu. The settings menu works fine though.

The problem is with the skin. Change to the IPB 2.2.0 Default skin on the forum before clicking on "My Blog".

Thanks. That did the trick. It must have been changed to something else when the board software was updated. Oddly that something else was not the 'default' skin. Hmmm...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.