Objectivism Online Forum

OrderInThat: Public Announcement

Rate this topic

Even though you wished to defend Catholicism in the past, I allowed you to stick around because for the most part you were respectful and honest. That you've gone on to use the username "redtail" to again spread your religious propaganda is reflective of you and the religion you defend. As a fellow moderator put it:

Oh these deceitful Christians. All is fair in evangelism. The greater cause rules! Like the priest who was an assistant to pope John Paul and refused to honor the pope's wishes that his papers be burned after his death.. the great cause prevails... what is a little individual dishonesty! Yuck!!
You have no honor, please do not return with a fourth username, you fraud.

• 5 months later...

I received a query from a forum member asking why posts by orderInThat had disappeared. Since others might miss the posts too, I wanted to make this public:

The member orderInThat was none other than the banned member referred to above (AqAd, redTail, redTailAgain), who did exactly what Felipe said not to do, and came back with a fourth userId.

I am also making this public in the hope he reads it (as a "Guest", without registering yet again please). I hope it reaffirms that he is unwelcome here. Pretending to be a lady with guys falling head over heels at her looks does not absolve you of your previous deeds here, sir. Be nice, that's what Minnesotans are supposed to do!