• Atlas Shrugged
    • Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal
    • The Virtue of Selfishness
    • We The Living
    • Anthem
    • Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology
    • For The New Intellectual
    • The Romantic Manifesto

7-6 Atlas. The Fountainhead was definitely my second choice, but its a fairly distant 2nd.

Atlas is winning by about 7.23 in the other poll, but by 6.25 here. I would once have thought Atlas would be a bit further in the lead, but now that I have started Fountainhead, I am starting to see why it might be alot closer.

Atlas is winning by about 7.23 in the other poll, but by 6.25 here. I would once have thought Atlas would be a bit further in the lead, but now that I have started Fountainhead, I am starting to see why it might be alot closer.

I think it's because here people can vote for nonfiction. If you can't vote for nonfiction, you most likely pick Atlas Shrugged. It's Rands central philosophical work. Here you can decide which part of the deeper philosophical framework you like. It's not possible in the other poll.

I think it's because here people can vote for nonfiction. If you can't vote for nonfiction, you most likely pick Atlas Shrugged. It's Rands central philosophical work. Here you can decide which part of the deeper philosophical framework you like. It's not possible in the other poll.

Good point, that probably is a factor, yes.

Eithear way, Im going to watch this and other poll, I find the 'race' quite interesting.

Edited by Prometheus98876