Objectivism Online Forum

Victim of gang stalking

Rate this topic

EC

29 minutes ago, Doug Morris said:

It sounds like your roommate could be responsible for at least some of this.  Can you change roommates?

He was one of them I believe (though he constantly denied it) and did move out months ago and have semi-stayed with relatives since but these things and again much much more occur everywhere. It's planned destruction of my life. Like I suggested just a moment ago above please Google the gang stalking phenomenon because again virtually every single thing listed and much much more is constantly occuring. 

Since nobody will believe the truth, no more values can be achieved, and everyone has turned against me... I wish the world the best but it's time to open your eyes and see the truth.

3 hours ago, EC said:

I wish the world the best but it's time to open your eyes and see the truth.

If a gang is targeting you, treat it as such. Trying to figure out why or any reason for it would drive you mad. Such a thing can become paranoia, where the actual problem is ignored and you invent a reason that makes some sense in your head (i.e., the government is after you specifically even though you are rather unremarkable for them to even care) as opposed to a reason that seems to make no sense at all (i.e., that a gang finds it fun and victimized you arbitrarily). 

Edited by Eiuol

8 hours ago, Eiuol said:

If a gang is targeting you, treat it as such. Trying to figure out why or any reason for it would drive you mad. Such a thing can become paranoia, where the actual problem is ignored and you invent a reason that makes some sense in your head (i.e., the government is after you specifically even though you are rather unremarkable for them to even care) as opposed to a reason that seems to make no sense at all (i.e., that a gang finds it fun and victimized you arbitrarily). 

It's not an actual "gang" they just call it gang stalking because it's a large group. I do appreciate the advice though.

Also, many things have happened that only a government can do. GPS on my phone and work tablet were always messing up. A bit over a year ago besides all the drones that were non-stop circling the house (rented from my mother's friend because I grew up half way down the block a military jet flew over straight down the street at only about 10000 feet, which *never* happened in the past. My laptop was hacked while doing the live stream monitoring of Skinwalker Ranch and again spotting many UAP and other very strange anomalies for them (and discussing the advanced physics of the situation including that what is located there is an AGI). My TV and sound bar that was hooked up to that laptop were also hacked and would cause various things not to work or change, etc. I wasn't "unremarkable" but that is what I'm being made to look like now. Again, there's a million more details and events that have happened but there is literally so much that it hard to list them all and explain them in the correct context. I was recruited to join the tech team and then an elite army spy unit but have never been in the military and at that time at age 44 was "too old" to join even though I look 30 at most. I'm now 46 btw. Again there is much, much more details to this story and context that I have not been able to list. I'm trying to give some of the context now but again it is huge.

Remember this in July:

On 7/3/2023 at 4:16 PM, EC said:

I visit the Lexicon webpage every couple days just to keep things fresh in my mind and because it makes me happy. Since at least yesterday concepts and various discussions within them have been disappearing or have been edited for the worse. For instance benevolence is gone and the most blatant proof is The Right to the Pursuit of Happiness is currently causing an error. I could list a ton of examples but those especially stick out.

Point is, either that site has been hacked or they started changing it for the worse suddenly. Does anyone know which which is true or is anyone able to contact someone at ARI to warn them if it's a hacking scenario?

On 7/6/2023 at 11:16 AM, Boydstun said:

EC, it seems all fine, at least today.

It looks just like the original book. There is not an entry in the book for Benevolence, but one for Benevolent Universe Principle. There is not an entry in the book for Right to the Pursuit of Happiness, but for National Rights; Individual Rights; Rights of the Accused; and Life, Right to.

What was going on with you in your thinking there? Your conjecture was not that you were misremembering what was in the Lexicon, but that there were intelligences manipulating the site's content, which formerly had been accurately reflecting what is in the book.

What you said earlier about metacognition when being in a state of paranoia or hallucinations is partly correct in my experience. For both phenomena, there seems to a sliding scale of how far one is stuck in it and unaware of the possibility that one is in that disordered state. (I've had different degrees of superintendent awareness, also, during my complex partial seizures [which had become chronic with me until they got the right diagnosis and medicine]). In that mesoencephalopathy episode I mentioned earlier, I did not even think about the possibility of alternative explanations for my paranoid horrible story of what was going on behind the scenes of everyone speaking a united front of lies to me. Yet in the same episode, I could think about my hallucinations a bit, and though they could not be put out their attachment to some things in my routine perceptual experience, I could realize they were not real and quit worrying about them. Your situation, I know, does not involve hallucination; the phenomena you are experiencing seem perfectly real, the only thing being their causes and remedies.

Edited by Boydstun

1 hour ago, Doug Morris said:

EC, you may be talking about this: https://legal-explanations.com/blog/what-is-gang-stalking/

I also found a Wikipedia article which indicates that people who think they are victims of gang stalking are delusional.

There's a lot of articles when you Google it. They explain that this is what they make it look like to both hide what is going on and discredit the victim.

And yes in July this was going on, it has been going on for over a year and a half. I'm done trying to convince you people if you are just going to go along with the gaslighting while also dismissing what I'm saying and simply accepting the false explanation that is thrown out there to hide these crimes, make the victim look "crazy" , and is what allows all of this to happen to not only myself but the other victims of all of this. 

9 hours ago, EC said:

. . .

And yes in July this was going on, it has been going on for over a year and a half. . . .

That response is a prestidigitation. I confronted you with a specific episode we happened to know about because it was on record here. Yet still you won't address the specifics and recognize that it was only your memory that was mistaken over the Lexicon online. I possess the original book, and as shown in the quotes above, I put in the effort to check out the deviations of text between what you thought had formerly been at the online rendition and what you were seeing in July. I looked and found the site was in perfect agreement with the text of the book, and the particular things you had remembered as formerly at the site simply were not in the book.

So in July, in your episode with the Lexicon site, nothing was happening from the outside world to deceive you and everyone about text in the book, which has been accurately transcribed at the site. Why are you unable to say to yourself: "Oh, I was misremembering those particular texts and exactly what topics are in the Lexicon"? It is a routine experience. Often I find that some line I remembered through the years was inaccurately remembered, and my version (usually a condensed expression, really) is better than what had actually been written.

Well, that's all I can help. I do see from your response to being confronted with this particular episode in July and the easy possible self-correction of your memory and easy possible notice that your memory had been in error, rather than plugging the episode into a general deception being pulled over on people from outside their own minds, indicates the help you need is in significant part a boost in thinking objectively about these personal matters, and you are not going to go for that and the self-corrections and satisfactions it can bring. Even though you are still capable of writing coherent sentences here and thinking about such things as causes of things in your life.

Edited by Boydstun

9 hours ago, Boydstun said:

That response is a prestidigitation. I confronted you with a specific episode we happened to know about because it was on record here. Yet still you won't address the specifics and recognize that it was only your memory that was mistaken over the Lexicon online. I possess the original book, and as shown in the quotes above, I put in the effort to check out the deviations of text between what you thought had formerly been at the online rendition and what you were seeing in July. I looked and found the site was in perfect agreement with the text of the book, and the particular things you had remembered as formerly at the site simply were not in the book.

So in July, in your episode with the Lexicon site, nothing was happening from the outside world to deceive you and everyone about text in the book, which has been accurately transcribed at the site. Why are you unable to say to yourself: "Oh, I was misremembering those particular texts and exactly what topics are in the Lexicon"? It is a routine experience. Often I find that some line I remembered through the years was inaccurately remembered, and my version (usually a condensed expression, really) is better than what had actually been written.

Well, that's all I can help. I do see from your response to being confronted with this particular episode in July and the easy possible self-correction of your memory and easy possible notice that your memory had been in error, rather than plugging the episode into a general deception being pulled over on people from outside their own minds, indicates the help you need is in significant part a boost in thinking objectively about these personal matters, and you are not going to go for that and the self-corrections and satisfactions it can bring. Even though you are still capable of writing coherent sentences here and thinking about such things as causes of things in your life.

Not true the day before I reported that here the Lexicon webpage was different. There are zero issues with my memory or anything else.

Eric,

The things you listed as missing from the site on that day last July are still missing from the site, because, as I explained in my response in July, they should be missing from the site. Because those items you were remembering from earlier are missing from the book.

If in the privacy of your own mind you cannot see that on that July day you were misremembering what is in the book and not in the book, and therefore what should be at the site and what should not be at the site at any time, then no discussion like this can help you.

8 hours ago, Boydstun said:

Eric,

The things you listed as missing from the site on that day last July are still missing from the site, because, as I explained in my response in July, they should be missing from the site. Because those items you were remembering from earlier are missing from the book.

If in the privacy of your own mind you cannot see that on that July day you were misremembering what is in the book and not in the book, and therefore what should be at the site and what should not be at the site at any time, then no discussion like this can help you.

I'm telling with 100% certainty that what I mentioned and more *was there* there the day before I made that post. If they changed the online Lexicon to return it exactly the way the print version is that's one thing but you pretending that a site that I visited with regularity and had the listings, concepts, and additional content that I saw and read often is some sort of figment of my imagination or "issue" with my memory is beyond insulting. I was even redirected to the page where it said "this page is currently unavailable" the very day they took it away. What do I have to do--screenshot reality"? I'm not going to argue with you about facts that I know for certainty nor about the state of my perfectly fine memory, nor anything else with you just because I was trying to bring a real issue to light. This is beyond ridiculous and I'm not going to let you insult me, my memory, my knowledge, nor my integrity again.

@EC I don't want you to take this as being callous since you're obviously stressed out, but there was a famous reddit thread a few years back about a guy who believed someone was leaving notes for him in his apartment. Turns out he had a carbon monoxide leak. His post was very, very coherent and very rational, but he ultimately wasn't well: 

From what I can tell, you don't have any concrete evidence of anything, and a lot of your examples just sound like really bad luck or entirely outrageous. At the very least, for us, communicating with you via forum, there's nothing in your posts to help us distinguish between someone who is experiencing all of the things you say and someone who is delusional. To be clear, I'm not accusing you of anything, but if you can't provide the cops with anything substantial, I would caution against expecting those of us here to receive you any differently. At the very least, you should be able to admit that you sound crazy, even if you're not.

I think your best bet would be to find undeniable proof of wrongdoing. At the very least, you yourself might benefit from trying to procure something more concrete, something that precludes any plausible deniability. Cameras would be a good start.

Also, it seems that what you are describing is not only very sophisticated but also hardly worthwhile for anyone, unless you are a much higher-value target than you've let on.

EC, on July 3, you wrote: 

I visit the Lexicon webpage every couple days just to keep things fresh in my mind and because it makes me happy. Since at least yesterday concepts and various discussions within them have been disappearing or have been edited for the worse. For instance benevolence is gone . . .

If I understand you correctly in your most recent post, you claim you are 100 per cent certain that BENEVOLENCE was an entry shown on the previous day at the online site of the Lexicon, but on 2 July it was not there. And it is not there now. Nor should it have ever been there, because it is not in the book itself. (I gave you relatives of such an entry in July, but you think it had shown simply an entry BENEVOLENCE.) And against such a bizarre sequence of events at such a site, you do not consider it the more likely that you had simply misremembered having previously seen an entry BENEVOLENCE; rather, you are 100 per cent certain you saw such a thing? Have you ever found that you have misremembered something? I have, and it is just one of the regular innocent errors of cognition. And I'm not insulted, let alone beyond insulted, when someone helps me to realize something in the past was not as I had remembered it. Good connection to reality requires continual self-correction, and whatever cue one can get from others in fidelity to reality is a boon.

Edited by Boydstun

6 hours ago, Boydstun said:

EC, on July 3, you wrote: 

If I understand you correctly in your most recent post, you claim you are 100 per cent certain that BENEVOLENCE was an entry shown on the previous day at the online site of the Lexicon, but on 2 July it was not there. And it is not there now. Nor should it have ever been there, because it is not in the book itself. (I gave you relatives of such an entry in July, but you think it had shown simply an entry BENEVOLENCE.) And against such a bizarre sequence of events at such a site, you do not consider it the more likely that you had simply misremembered having previously seen an entry BENEVOLENCE; rather, you are 100 per cent certain you saw such a thing? Have you ever found that you have misremembered something? I have, and it is just one of the regular innocent errors of cognition. And I'm not insulted, let alone beyond insulted, when someone helps me to realize something in the past was not as I had remembered it. Good connection to reality requires continual self-correction, and whatever cue one can get from others in fidelity to reality is a boon.

No, I didn't "misremember". There were also sections on The Law of Identity, and The Law of Non-contradiction and many more. And many of the concepts had much more additional content that was removed. What is it with other O'ists trying to cause me to d what I'm saying? I brought this subject up for actual advice from good rational people. The things I listed are just the tip of the iceberg to provide a few examples. Why are you people turning this into this guy has some type of "issues" nonsense instead of trusting my word and integrity-- Virtue of Honesty, trust in one's rational conclusions about over a year of events, validity of the senses and perception, etc. I am a long time Objectivist and have zero "issues" mentally nor cognitively nor anything else. What is the purpose of trying to convince me to negate what I know with absolute certainty let alone the efficaciousness of my own mind and reason? There's nothing wrong with initial "skepticism", a word that O'ists shouldn't really be using tbh, Occam's Razor, would be better. But, you guys have zero reason to doubt what I'm saying and I can provide tons of examples and evidence if needed easily. It's one thing for you guys to possess initial doubt but it's quite another to attempt to cause a man to doubt his perceptions, reason, mind, rational faculty, etc. It's essentially anti-Objectivist, completely uncalled for, an insult, and most importantly contrary to all the facts of reality.

Edited by EC

As I think you know, things tend to spin out of control here and everywhere else on the intenet. So to mostly return to the initial problem, you face a problem, so how do you make the problem go away? To avoid repeating what has been said, we can just say that the problem is trespassing, which is illegal. When someone violates your rights in that manner, you can’t (shouldn’t) take direct action by way of using retaliatory force against The Others (just an arbitrary label for the sake of convenience in talking about the problem). This is really the job of the police. Now perhaps there are things you can do, analogous to “bring your bike inside, don’t leave it on the porch”, maybe techno-sanitizing your phone if it has been infected with malware. But for the most part, this isn’t something that anyone here can help with, and is hardly a problem that you can solve yourself – unless you just disappear without a trace and start a new life somewhere else.

You have identified a problem with your roommate, but I guess that is resolved? Then there is the problem with the others. So what you hav to do is file a formal, written complaint with the police, giving as much concrete evidence as you can which could lead to identifying and apprehending them. “Concrete evidence” isn’t the same as “conjectured explanations”, it refers to the axiomatic: things that you directly observe. You can’t directly observe that your phone is hacked, that is a conjecture based on something else, something that you observed at a specific time and place. What did you observe that led you to conclude that this is the work of a “huge group” rather than one person, or two persons? Don’t tell me, write it down. Have they ever communicated to you in a fashion that supports the conclusion that they are altruistic/collectivist/statists who are attacking you as an Objectivist? Why you attribute the behavior to a particular political agenda rather than simply assuming that they are punks, like in Death Wish 3? It isn’t important what the motivation is, so I would advise dropping from consideration all non-essentials. The essential question is, what have they done? It would be nice if you could connect specific actions to named individuals, but that’s not always possible. Specific descriptions of events, eliminate conjectures about cause.

Put it in writing. Retain copies.

22 hours ago, DavidOdden said:

As I think you know, things tend to spin out of control here and everywhere else on the intenet. So to mostly return to the initial problem, you face a problem, so how do you make the problem go away? To avoid repeating what has been said, we can just say that the problem is trespassing, which is illegal. When someone violates your rights in that manner, you can’t (shouldn’t) take direct action by way of using retaliatory force against The Others (just an arbitrary label for the sake of convenience in talking about the problem). This is really the job of the police. Now perhaps there are things you can do, analogous to “bring your bike inside, don’t leave it on the porch”, maybe techno-sanitizing your phone if it has been infected with malware. But for the most part, this isn’t something that anyone here can help with, and is hardly a problem that you can solve yourself – unless you just disappear without a trace and start a new life somewhere else.

You have identified a problem with your roommate, but I guess that is resolved? Then there is the problem with the others. So what you hav to do is file a formal, written complaint with the police, giving as much concrete evidence as you can which could lead to identifying and apprehending them. “Concrete evidence” isn’t the same as “conjectured explanations”, it refers to the axiomatic: things that you directly observe. You can’t directly observe that your phone is hacked, that is a conjecture based on something else, something that you observed at a specific time and place. What did you observe that led you to conclude that this is the work of a “huge group” rather than one person, or two persons? Don’t tell me, write it down. Have they ever communicated to you in a fashion that supports the conclusion that they are altruistic/collectivist/statists who are attacking you as an Objectivist? Why you attribute the behavior to a particular political agenda rather than simply assuming that they are punks, like in Death Wish 3? It isn’t important what the motivation is, so I would advise dropping from consideration all non-essentials. The essential question is, what have they done? It would be nice if you could connect specific actions to named individuals, but that’s not always possible. Specific descriptions of events, eliminate conjectures about cause.

Put it in writing. Retain copies.

Thanks David. Writing things down is what I planned to do. I wish I could explain the entire scope of this. We're talking thousands of people at the bare minimum and I know with certainty that they have influenced friends and family against me. And again I know how this sounds. There *is* an agenda. I was throwing out the only ones that make any sense. Another is that they are trying to trap me here and force me to take government help which beyond evil. I agree any reason doesn't matter because this is something that should never, ever under any circumstances be happening to *any* individual for absolutely *any* reason ever, especially in the United States of America. That it is simply means that it has become a complete tyranny where evil vigilante groups conspire with the government in the most evil way imaginable. It's a form of slow torture and murder. And allergy triggering attempts, food poisoning has occurred, especially near the beginning cars were constantly trying to cause accidents, the list just goes on and on. Again for absolutely no reason. They have essentially bankrupt me, destroyed everything (clothing, vehicle, personal belongings, all my jobs in that I was forced to leave because of the sabotage in various ways). I'm being left essentially homeless and ignored. Again I wish I could explain the entire scope and every detail. And yes I remember each one perfectly.

Edited by EC