Objectivism Online Forum

Victim of gang stalking

Rate this topic

EC

I'm currently a victim of mass gang stalking and harassment in the Detroit area. Essentially a huge group is destroying and threatening my life. I won't list everything that has happened but this evil group has attacked and destroyed virtually everything about my life over the last year and a half. And this is continuing non-stop. I have zero mental health issues, nor any type of drug or alcohol issues and this is really happening. One of their tactics in destroying a person's life for no reason involves false allegations of such things to discredit the individual. I need help and protection from this evil group of what I believe is some mixture of altruistic/collectivist/statists who I believe are doing this because of my status as an Objectivist and all that entails. I've been isolated, my rights are being violated, property including my vehicle has been stolen or nearly destroyed. Constant harassment. My electronics are hacked including the phone I'm using to type this (in which they throw up nonsense and out of context emoji's as I type) This is all inclusive and directed at every aspect of my life at nearly all times. The scale is so large that it's essentially impossible to report to law enforcement. I fear for my life.

Eric Clayton 

1 hour ago, Doug Morris said:

Have you considered at least emailing the OP to law enforcement?

Have you sought legal advice?

I hadn't considered that but it is a good idea. This situation has essentially left me with enough money for food and gas so I would need somebody that is trustworthy and willing to help pro bono. Somehow they seem to involve a large part of the community. Have any of you ever been approached to participate in something like this? I did spot several UAP and many other anomalies for Skinwalker Ranch as part of their Insiders Group and then was approached to join the tech team before all this started. I'm pretty convinced that what is going on is a government hit job.

I also discussed some very advanced physics with the Skinwalker Ranch team in the live feeds on YouTube and Travis is the governments lead UAP research scientist. I think the government looked into me and both sides of the false left/right dichotomy didn't like my Capitalist politics. I keep waiting for the actual good guys to show up and help me but it doesn't seem to be happening. And the situation keeps getting worse.

Your descriptions of what is happening to you sound exactly like the many reports I have read from victims of MK Ultra and elite child trafficking and satanic abuse, who go public and who then are destroyed by an unseen coordinated gang that seems to be everywhere.

I don't doubt you for a second but I myself was unaware of said gang and also probably unwilling to consider it seriously until about eight years ago.

I don't know really anything about you besides this forum, and I am always skeptical online about claims that anyone makes. I don't know what parts are carefully verified, or hypotheses about what's happening to you. Or if all these things are happening, if they are really happening for the reasons you think they are. 

But assuming it's all exactly as you say, the reality is, the gang has you cornered. It's doubtful that law enforcement would even care, but that's just my low opinion of cops in the US. Fleeing the country might be your only option. 

17 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Your descriptions of what is happening to you sound exactly like the many reports I have read from victims of MK Ultra and elite child trafficking and satanic abuse, who go public and who then are destroyed by an unseen coordinated gang that seems to be everywhere.

I don't doubt you for a second but I myself was unaware of said gang and also probably unwilling to consider it seriously until about eight years ago.

I don't know anything about any of those things and am not a victim of them and would never have thought something so evil could be going on in this country until just recently.

8 hours ago, Eiuol said:

I don't know really anything about you besides this forum, and I am always skeptical online about claims that anyone makes. I don't know what parts are carefully verified, or hypotheses about what's happening to you. Or if all these things are happening, if they are really happening for the reasons you think they are. 

But assuming it's all exactly as you say, the reality is, the gang has you cornered. It's doubtful that law enforcement would even care, but that's just my low opinion of cops in the US. Fleeing the country might be your only option. 

If these aren't the reasons then I don't know what they would be except mass egalitarianism. Where and how do I flee to that's safe? I have considered it.

It's the scale of what is happening and that so many average people seem to be involved that makes this scary. And also that nobody will admit to what they are doing when I point things out or they lie and try to flip everything around on myself. 

Not because this happening to myself specifically, but the huge scale and number of people involved should make this the story of the century. If evil exists on this scale, and it does and I would have zero issue with taking any number of lie detector tests or whatever would prove this or minimize skepticism (I too would have been skeptical if all this hadn't happened directly to myself and I was just reading it cold). Something extremely major has happened to society and that so many people seem to uncritically accept doing this and, much worse, are *acting* on it against a random innocent individual is absolute proof that the United States of America has already fallen into complete tyranny that is only semi-hidden at this point in time. Everything in the news lately is simply a distraction to keep people from acknowledging or thinking about this. And again the mental health thing is a known smear tactic they use. I highly advise everyone left on this forum to be weary of that "human_murda" character that responded above for what it's worth.

3 hours ago, EC said:

I don't know anything about any of those things and am not a victim of them

Then you are in for quite a ride. SRA victims usually don't remember anything until later in life. They discredit, immiserate and/or eliminate the ones who remember and speak out. Paraphrasing Dave Chapelle: 'maybe next time you hear about a star going down in flames, running down Hollywood Blvd naked, shooting his 9mm into the air, maybe instead of thinking damn, another one so spoiled they gone crazy, maybe instead ask yourself if someone was doing things to him. Maybe ask whether the system is doing things to these people.'

I had to look up Skinwalker. Our overlords withhold technology, especially if the tech has military application. They develop and explore new tech secretly. They get seen doing such. They're happy to let the public think they are as baffled as we are by what has been seen. They want smart people who get curious and make videos to stop.

3 hours ago, EC said:

I would never have thought something so evil could be going on in this country until just recently.

You think you are in shock now, wait 'till you understand it is millennia old and globally entrenched.

2 hours ago, EC said:

I highly advise everyone left on this forum to be weary of that "human_murda" character that responded above for what it's worth.

Don't fool yourself though, all of a sudden posting about a mass attempt to ruin your life in every regard as if that many people would actually care about you enough to do all this sounds delusional. On the face of it, the most sensible thing for us who don't even know about you is also to say that you aren't as psychologically healthy as you think you are. 

On 8/25/2023 at 12:25 PM, EC said:

One of their tactics in destroying a person's life for no reason involves false allegations of such things to discredit the individual. I need help and protection from this evil group of what I believe is some mixture of altruistic/collectivist/statists who I believe are doing this because of my status as an Objectivist and all that entails.

Which is it, no reason, or because you are against altruism? 

On 8/25/2023 at 12:25 PM, EC said:

nor any type of drug or alcohol issues

Note that you didn't say you don't use these things. For all I know, like many people with a drug or alcohol problem, this is a rationalization. 

Edited by Eiuol

I absolutely do *NOT* use drugs or alcohol ever, and am completely mentally sound. I don't know the exact reason this is happening, just listing the only possibilities that I can think of. It is absolutely happening and I'm posting this here because I need advice or help to solve a real situation, but exactly these reactions are *why* this situation is a Catch 22 and impossible to report to law enforcement. And I have learned the tactics that are used over the last 3 weeks or so while doing research on the phenomenon and learning what this is called finally, that it has/is happening to others and that everything that was described as happening to the other people is and has happened to myself.

I'm not lying and all this is happening. I'm reporting it here because I want a public record for one, I want advice from a group who I thought would be helpful. I need to solve this very real situation now. I've tried ARI, a first step at reporting it to the press, etc.

This is very real and there is no rationalizing or delusional thinking. How do I solve something of this magnitude without bringing it to light? Everything I've said is absolutely true and I only brought up the most brief synopsis of the events. 

On 8/27/2023 at 7:05 AM, human_murda said:

Get a second opinion.

Include in that also your own second opinion, a determinedly critical one, every day. I once suffered from paranoia for a couple of days (and other mental defects) due to metabolic encephalopathy, which in my case was due to a bladder blockage. To be sure you have not fallen into a paranoia, in the sense of a delusional belief that one is being persecuted in a systematic way, subject each negative thing going on to the critical possibility that it could be independent of the other negative things. For example, the theft of your auto. (By the way, when did that occur?)

Regardless of whether these negative events are largely an organized attempt to get you, if they continue, you might consider moving away from there. I've moved far away from where I was born and educated through college, and again moved far away from the place I had my commercial-work part of life. One loses direct company of family and loved ones residing at those old places, but indeed one can make a fresh start. (In my first move, I was without any assets beyond the $84 dollars in my pocket and my ability to do unskilled labor and be dependable. It is possible, and it can be worth the change of your world.)

There's no "paranoia". I didn't bring this to light on this forum for more gaslighting but again objectively I do understand reasonable doubt given that I only gave an extremely brief synopsis of the countless events, crimes, gaslighting, and harassment that I have experienced and I do still appreciate the comments greatly as I feel less isolated from the world which I shouldn't mention tbh because they keep erasing or limiting everything that I value especially when I speak of valuing something.

My vehicle was not stolen (yet, crosses fingers while ignoring that as an Objectivist I'm not superstitious lol), although some of my other property absolutely *has* been stolen, but  my SUV has been both sabotaged in various ways and repeatedly gone through and "messed" with, and, yes, I understand that saying these facts of reality that in a normal situation could be seen that way and truthfully if I hadn't gone through everything that I have and experienced all this nonstop nonsense I'd be as skeptical reading someone list it all cold like this too. But, they from my recent research they do so many things like this as both a form of gaslighting and to make it *look* like paranoia to discredit the victim. 

More importantly, me knowing and commenting all of this provides extremely important evidence that *I* specifically possess the metacognition that an actual person undergoing any type of actual paranoia would *not* possess do to their actual illness. A person undergoing actual paranoia would not be able to consider that such a possibility could exist in the same way that an individual that had psychosis or hallucinations would not understand that that's a possibility. The metacognition of understanding what all this could * look like* to uninitiated individuals who have never even possibly imagined that such things that *are* beyond absolute doubt happening to myself (as was the case for even myself a couple years ago) virtually *proves* that it absolutely is *not* any form of "paranoia" nor "delusion".

Edited by EC

35 minutes ago, Easy Truth said:

I wish that were true.

It absolutely is. I don't understand the questioning and negativity. This is *exactly* the reason that this group gets away with what they are getting away with. 

Me vacuuming my roommate's dog's hair off my bed (a room I kept the door closed to at all times and the dog never entered ever), going outside to smoke a *normal* cigar (nicotine is the *only* "drug" I ever use) then coming back inside and the dog hair would be back and I'd have to vacuum it again, and this happening repeatedly. My personal property being gone through and moved around and messed with. For instance, perfectly folded clothes being moved and wrinkled when I would come home. Dog hair and dog treats and garbage found in between clothing inside drawers. My Dad and grandmother's funeral memorial stuff and other personal things disappeared (were stolen). The fan and light would turn themselves on (yes, they were part of a "smart system" that I had no access to. Apps that I never installed appearing on my phone. My vehicle being sabotaged including the antifreeze being drained on the coldest of days when driving was part of my job. My transmission fluid would drop and it caused an issue that I had to get fixed (along with other issues that suddenly popped up). A brand new transmission was ordered and supposedly came with a leak straight from the factory that had to be "fixed". Garbage that I would throw away would "magically" appear out of the garage and in various places around the home. An example that sticks out: I put a pizza box in the garbage (by this time I was monitoring these things to see what would happen) and it ended up *under* the garbage can. I was talking to my mother on the phone and told her, and she said, "Well, maybe the dog did it". Me, "No, that's impossible. A dog can't place a pizza box under a half full garbage can." Roommate came home, I asked him and he made the same outrageous claim. I'd wash clothes and every piece would be turned inside out, every single piece and at times a sock filled with dog hair would suddenly appear in with my wet clothing when I went to dry it. I found one of my socks in the vacuum placed such that it could collect dog hair. Whole communities would never answer the door or always act hostile towards me when I was doing door-to-door sales for Spectrum. I could go on and on with details but this is a few specific examples of what has happened. These are not "delusions" or "paranoia" and I'm not misinterpreting every day events. I could list thousands and thousands of details that have occurred with certainty over the last year and a half and it's the some total of this high strangeness that proves what is happening.

I thought you were describing participation in society in today's political environment as being victimized by what Rand referred to as the 'drooling beast'.

Showing results of living in a culture slipping into collectivism after formalizing altruistic dogmas and policies, as a literary exercise.

I think now the only comment I could extend would be change your living arrangements and and perhaps find a business opportunity that would resonate better with a clientele made up of perhaps a more willing or eager group as opposed to unsolicited sales.

42 minutes ago, tadmjones said:

I thought you were describing participation in society in today's political environment as being victimized by what Rand referred to as the 'drooling beast'.

Showing results of living in a culture slipping into collectivism after formalizing altruistic dogmas and policies, as a literary exercise.

I think now the only comment I could extend would be change your living arrangements and and perhaps find a business opportunity that would resonate better with a clientele made up of perhaps a more willing or eager group as opposed to unsolicited sales.

It is much much more than just this. I was just listing examples. Cars race theirs engines constantly near me. People engage in coughing fits or spy on everything I do. They cause conflicts constantly, an example is if I go buy cigars, wherever it is the clerk will always "understand" that I want black and milds but rarely "understand" the number that I asked for, usually 3. People will act like they can't understand what I'm saying even though I speak normally and clearly. Everyone takes everything I say purposely out of context, drops the context, inverts it, or ignores what I'm saying. People were shining lights on me constantly near the beginning. People constantly drive such that I nearly always am caused to catch a red light. I went back to my old career and was constantly not provided with necessary information, people would try to set me up to look back even though I've always been excellent at my job. I'd be put on the worst jobs with vehicles that had damage or be told the wrong things, etc. at three different places that I worked at successfully with very little issues in the past. Please guys google the gang stalking concept. Essentially everything they list has occurred and is occuring at nearly all times day and night and much much more.