Objectivism Online Forum
MisterSwig

How Nazis Recruit Normie Conservatives For Meme Wars

Rate this topic

Just now, MisterSwig said:

I'm trying to understand what you meant.

"It's OK to be white" is what flashes through my mind when halfwit protesters scream that all white people are somehow guilty of anything and it gets ongoing attention from media organizations. It's not something I would think otherwise. And no, "the protesters" are not "black people." It's any screaming idiot.

3 minutes ago, JASKN said:

It's OK to be white" is what flashes through my mind when halfwit protesters scream that all white people are somehow guilty of anything and it gets ongoing attention from media organizations. It's not something I would think otherwise.

When they do that, I think that they are being racist for judging me based on skin color. I refuse to accept their underlying premise that skin color matters. I value my mind too much to let racial politics infect it.

Just now, MisterSwig said:

I value my mind too much to let racial politics infect it.

I suppose it could be psychologized back the other way, too. I don't feel my mind has been infected, so you assuming that it has been infected only speaks to your own psychology about this issue... no?

22 minutes ago, JASKN said:

I don't feel my mind has been infected, so you assuming that it has been infected only speaks to your own psychology about this issue... no?

That's good. I was only speaking for myself. I can't assess your thinking, because you haven't explained what the meme means to you. You've repeated it a couple times, and talked about the racists on the Left. But can you describe your interpretation of what the meme means to you? Does it help you think that you aren't guilty of oppressing blacks?

Edited by MisterSwig