Objectivism Online Forum

The Bobulinski angle on Biden

Rate this topic

On 11/12/2020 at 4:12 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Allowing a period of time during which the world thinks Biden/Harris will be taking power at the end of January so they may show the world what they really are is not inconsistent with anything from Q that I aware of.

Not even a post from Q today. Man, I'm so disappointed! 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are just two shelves of mine.   I have all the extra paperback Atlases and Anthems and Capitalisms and Virtues because there are still some used bookstores in Denver and I pick up every

Imagine thinking having books will increase your status and allow you to assert more things

It appears you've made the Garbage Pile with your Bickering crap.

Posted Images

I liked the RPG angle analysis and see the Docuseries is to touch on that too. The Vice link lends more credibility to the HBO notice.

I was hoping to find White Squall offered for free on Roku. Sometimes, like Gaslight, a movie can shed greater insight onto a term or phrase.

15 hours ago, dream_weaver said:

I was hoping to find White Squall offered for free on Roku. Sometimes, like Gaslight, a movie can shed greater insight onto a term or phrase.

I think it's a sailing thing, referring to the fact that the people on a boat all go wherever the boat goes.

1 hour ago, MisterSwig said:

I think it's a sailing thing, referring to the fact that the people on a boat all go wherever the boat goes.

I placed a hold on it at the public library.

I would agree, and it kinda ties in with the RPG angle and the Q-Anon numana as well — where the Q points, the Anons head.

Edited by dream_weaver
  • 2 weeks later...

After watching the final voyage of the Albatross, the overlooked line in the feature, here, is the retort "Skipper" Sheldon provided to the Cuban commander: "Real sailors only need the stars." Unlike the guidance provided by Q-Anon, a compass is a navigational aide that exploits a correlation discovered between magnetic north and the location of the stars in the heavens, depending on the time of year.

Francis Beaumont was given the ship's bell at the end. An admiral touch.